Messina Oval Frame #871 - Venetian Gold
A 1 5/8" gently scooping oval frame perfect for any setting. Hand applied broken gold leaf with just the right amount of shaded highlights give this frame a rich old world feel to this Venetian Gold finish.
- Wood, Hand Finished Frame
- Gallery Quality Distortion Free Glass & Mirrors
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included for either vertical or horizontal hanging
- FREE Ground Shipping - Allow 3 Business days before shipping. (expidited shipping available)
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE, to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- To order your Free Color Chips give us a call at 877-576-1888.
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your picture frame, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full purchase price.
- This decorative picture frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
Nice Oval frame
Posted by Fran on 27th Sep 2017
I could not find a supplier of oval frames in Australia, so I was happy to find a company who made these frames and shipped to Australiam.
The frames look very good --arrived promptly, well packed.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jun 2017
Knowing how expensive it would be to have a custom oval frame made, I took a chance on Victorian frames. The frame I received is so beautiful and a great quality. It is The perfect complement to my oval vintage photograph and looks as if it might have been the original antique frame. Very pleased with this product!
Nice oval frame
Posted by Mark Daehler on 13th May 2016
The "flecks" in the finish showed more contrast than I had expected from the on-line picture -- but the frame worked very well for the picture framed with it, and I was very pleased with the result.
messina gold oval frame
Posted by mary on 16th Dec 2014
the quality was great. i do have two small issues. Based on the picture online, I was expecting a little more brown in the frame. I also did not realize I would have to attach hanging hardware. since I don't feel confident to do it based on the suggestion supplied with the frame, i will have to take it to a local framer to do that