Venice Oval Frame #454 - Gold Leaf
The ruffled outer edge of this gorgeous oval frame is patterned after classic carvings from late 19th century period frames. At under 3" in width, it will be a beautiful addition to any setting. Hand gilded and aged by artisans using similar materials and techiniques from hundreds of years ago. The warm gold leaf finish will add class and elegance to any room.
- Wood, Hand Finished Frame
- Gallery Quality Distortion Free Glass & Mirrors
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included for either vertical or horizontal hanging
- FREE Ground Shipping - Allow 5 Business days before shipping. (expidited shipping available)
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE, to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- To order your Free Color Chips give us a call at 877-576-1888.
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your picture frame, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full purchase price.
- This decorative picture frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental complianceand responsible forestry practices.
Posted by Natalia on 16th Jan 2017
Beautiful frame! Looks even better in person
Good taste is easy to recognize.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jul 2014
When ordering things online you never now what your going to get. When I received this oval gold leaf frame I was very surprised at the quality and brilliance of the Gold Leaf. Considering this item was made to order I did not have to wait too long about two weeks before it shipped which was great. The price was also very reasonable. I purchased the 11 by 14 size and paid around 160.00 and I love the free shipping offered. The photos of these frame are somewhat dull and too bright what you receive has much more color and shine. The only improvement I would suggest too this company is the depth of carving detail. I would like to see frames were the depth of carved detail is about 2 inches deep or deeper.