Toronto Oval Frame #810 - Vintage Walnut
This narrow oval frame is beautifully minimal. The width is 1" with a flat contemporary profile cut. This frame is a good choice for smaller sized spaces and mirrors. This frame is finished in Vintage Walnut, one of the most popular oval frame finishes for over 200 years. This Vintage Walnut frame is hand finished with the same techniques used to create today's antiques, and this frame is a replica of many antique frames still found today. Although widely used for antique restoriation, this frame remains popular for contemporary designs as well.
- Wood, Hand Finished Frame
- Gallery Quality Distortion Free Glass & Mirrors
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included for either vertical or horizontal hanging
- FREE Ground Shipping - Allow 2 Business days before shipping. (expidited shipping available)
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE, to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- To order your Free Color Chips give us a call at 877-576-1888.
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your picture frame, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full purchase price.
- This decorative picture frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
not the sane as pictured
Posted by email@example.com on 3rd May 2019
In the photo on line the frame has a gorgeous wood grain. In actuality it is just flat brown and actually looks like plastic
Posted by Unknown on 7th Aug 2017
Beautifully crafted, finish is superb!
Posted by Cathy Peters on 28th Feb 2017
This frame was for my husband's father's WWII military picture which had been broken. The oval frame was packed very well and fit the picture perfectly. My husband was very pleased.
Beautiful frame & convex glass for grandma's photo.
Posted by Cathie Psaros on 12th Aug 2015
I have a 90+ year old convex photo of my grandmother. The original glass was broken many years ago & the frame damaged. This treasured photo has been in the safe for years because I hadn't been able to locate the perfect oval frame & convex glass. The new frame & convex glass was an 82nd birthday gift for my mother. Now the photo of my beautiful grandmother is once again hanging in my mother's room. The frame is so lovely and goes perfectly with this vintage photo.